We each have an Inner Core, the grandmaster of our Souls and our portal to Infinity, and belonging. When two people’s Inner RES meet they combine into a unique Outer RES, and a unique Collective Consciousness. So what exactly happens when the inner RES of two people meet in the Outer RES – the world of interaction? How is our energy behaving?
Connection and influence – where do you begin and where do I end?
VIDEO 10: Fields of Influence (FOI) One-On-One
- Using singing, as a Sensory portal (example).
- Becoming present.
- Shifting our energy field (Sensory knowing at play!) from closed to expanded and open.
- Counteracting a ‘tired’ or ‘saturated’ energy field – ‘alivening’ oneself!
- Two people interacting in conversation (or brainstorming).
- Combining Outer RES, as a result of talking to each other.
- How the Outer RES shifts from Individual energy fields to Collective energy fields (i.e. combining).
- How our energy is always interacting, regardless of our ‘individuality’.
- FOI impact on our Collective Consciousness (the ‘creative collective’):
- How quickly fields can shift, moment to moment.
- The fluidity of phase changing.
- Our energy is constantly in motion.
- Our energy is our thoughts, our energy is our emotions, our energy is our body.
- Phase 1 of our interaction: Neutral.
- Phase 2 of our interaction: Contracting.
- Interaction not going that well.
- Reduced field of potential/ideas connection.
- Lack of expansiveness.
- Loss of confidence can occur.
- Negative thoughts can occur.
- Loss of FUN!
- The impact of waiting for the conversation to ‘take off’.
- Interaction not going that well.
- Phase 3 of our interaction: Expanding.
- Interaction going wonderfully well!
- Increased field of potentiality – lots of FUN!
- Ideas, Connection, Development, Catalyst.
- Feeling of things growing exponentially, bubbling/building up… excitement!
- The conversation becomes fully activated.
- We can switch between the three phases from moment to moment.
- We can influence each other’s fields, and maintain them regardless of each other’s movements, depending on our own level of mastery.
- Our energy needs to re-pattern itself constantly.
- Relationship of interaction to the 2 Tenets of Dynamic Emergence.
- 1. Nothing is Fixed.
- 2. Energy waits to be noticed.
- Stability of energy vs. energy in motion for creative flow.
- The importance of play and fun in the creative process.
- How fun impacts our inner RES and outer RES (negative/positive thoughts, feelings, and sensations).
- Intro to the larger context of FOI.
- How cities, environments and groups of people (e.g. department at work) can influence who we are, and what we’re capable of.
- What did you notice about your own energy field when listening to the singing?
- How) did it feel to listen? How was it affected?
- What did you notice about Clare’s energy field? How did it change?
- Recall a time when you noticed subtle and/or substantial changes in your own energy field when interacting with somone:
- At work.
- In friendships.
- In a creative project/moment.
- Do you feel you currently have access to stimulating and expansive interactions at work/home?
- What might you do to increase the possibilities of expansion?
- How might that benefit you?
Mindmap 9: Fields of Influence, One-On-One
Ways to approach this process!
We will explore Mindmaps for each aspect of these special relationships available to us 24/7. Week by week, you will dive in to each map, accompanied by a live, online session with Clare, where you can ask questions and share thoughts, questions and ideas with others. There is also a dedicated Forum for you to meet with your fellow explorers and discuss what you are learning.
You will receive:
- Access to a dedicated Forum.
- Your own copy of the above Mindmap.
To book Clare’s support, and go even deeper with it, contact her for your first discounted rate session by clicking on ‘New Members’ button. After that initial session you are eligible for ‘Existing Members’ rate. You can book support as either a new or existing member at any time on the journey, here.