Our reality comes down to our choices; we are the magicians, the alchemists, the sorcerers!
Ways Of knowing enable us to consider ourselves in multiple ways. This inquiry becomes a source of alchemy for who we are, and what we are capable of. There is no greater search, than that of the self in relation to life’s creative flow, our true path and our capacity to contribute.
VIDEO 7: WOK Choices: Being, Thinking, Creating!
Working with ‘who we are’ – influencing ‘what we experience’ (belief systems) – why awareness of context matters:
- Identifying ourselves as storytellers.
- Tracking our thoughts.
- Perception revealing beliefs.
- Language as a clue.
- What are we generating?
- Becoming a tracker.
- Pre-Post Conquest.
- What moves us.
- Ways of being that need to be understood and incorporated.
- Knowing – how many ways do we know?
- Supportive skill development.
- Evaluating our context – are we ready to move forward?
- Adaptability to actual social capital.
- Aesthetic vs. Utilitarianism.
- Changing our experience through noticing.
- Intelligence as experiencing.
- Curiosity as alchemy.
- What do you care about?
- What moves you?
- Why do you do what you do?
- Does your work life relate to your genuine, innate, concerns and aspirations?
- What do you care about enough to take action?
- What are you doing when you feel your most alive?
- Where is your personal power (in terms of what you do best)?
- Have you found your best way of creating environments that support your ability to contribute?
- Become a tracker. Identify a situation where you feel caught and track it – what do you discover?
Mindmap 7: WOK Choices. Being, Thinking, Creating
Ways to approach this process!
We will explore Mindmaps for each aspect of these special relationships available to us 24/7. Week by week, you will dive in to each map, accompanied by a live, online session with Clare, where you can ask questions and share thoughts, questions and ideas with others. There is also a dedicated Forum for you to meet with your fellow explorers and discuss what you are learning.
You will receive:
- Access to a dedicated Forum.
- Your own copy of the above Mindmap.
To book Clare’s support, and go even deeper with it, contact her for your first discounted rate session by clicking on ‘New Members’ button. After that initial session you are eligible for ‘Existing Members’ rate. You can book support as either a new or existing member at any time on the journey, here.