Who are we? Where are we? Cosmological being & inter-realmic reality. We have studied who you are as a living system, and now it’s time to explore who you are, and how you arise in meaning, as a cosmological being. To really do that, we need to understand the nature of all the different realms that we exist in, and arise through, from, and with. The understanding that we can have of ourselves as members of a cosmological being – or force – knowing itself, enables us to raise the bar, broaden our horizons, and explode our expectations of what we should be experiencing, and co-creating, at this point in our cosmological evolution. So let’s find out what’s really going on! We start by reviewing the Inner RES that is at the heart of everything for us.
What to expect
In this course there are 3 lessons.
- Cosmological YOU (who are you in the greater scheme of things?
- Inter-realmic properties (what is each realm providing?).
- Inner Infinity (as within, so it is without – we are everywhere, part of everything).
*(Bonus Mindmaps: Lesson 2, ‘Living Systems and Chakras’, Lesson 3, ‘How energy moves between realms (sustaining itself and creating form)’ & ‘Inherent qualities of multi-realmic levels (Special Spatial).’)
Each lesson contains 5 elements.
- Mindmap, introductory paragraph, and inspirational, introductory, quote. (Downloadable version of the Mindmap for your reflection).
- A corresponding video that brings the map to life in real time & list of elements covered.
- A self-reflective review (self-reflection questions) to help you make this more relevant and personal to your growth, research, and learning. They can be responded to in a personal journal and also shared in the Forum.
- Incorporate your learning into a personally devised creative process and/or professional application!
- Visit the dedicated Forum at any time during the course to share, and discuss, what you are both experiencing, and learning.
Questions to ask yourself in each lesson: ‘What new skills of awareness would I like to develop? Where might I want to apply them? How might I adjust how I approach events, people, and my own ideas and experiences?
Below are the course lessons – go through each lesson, before moving on to the next.
[Click on Lesson 1 to begin the course! Please note that lessons are not always in numerical order as they may be drawn from different parts of the entire DE course to serve a distinct learning need.]