Vulnerability and Susceptibility – identifying and shifting cultural, and childhood, training. Here we will explore how the mingling of our own energy fields (Fields of Influence) with guardians when we are pre-cognitive leads to misidentification of ourselves (and our energy fields) as overly merged with others’, even after our understanding of individuation is thought to have occurred. We track the energy of compromise and how it leads to our collective vulnerability to today’s unsustainable consumerism, as well as to political and corporate manipulation. We look at how we create belief systems that feed into our strengths, and how to adjust any thoughts that prevent us from being connected to our integrity and personal power. This helps us reclaim our personal field, shifting us away from a paradigm of untenable dependency to one of alchemy, personal freedom and creativity.
What to expect
In this course there are 6 lessons.
- Compromised Interaction.
- Occupy Me.
- Neglect Me.
- BAP Map.
- Indigenous YOU vs. Coloniser YOU.
Each lesson contains 5 elements.
- Mindmap, introductory paragraph, and inspirational, introductory, quote. (Downloadable version of the Mindmap for your reflection).
- A corresponding video that brings the map to life in real time & list of elements covered.
- A self-reflective review (self-reflection questions) to help you make this more relevant and personal to your growth, research, and learning. They can be responded to in a personal journal and also shared in the Forum.
- Incorporate your learning into a personally devised creative process and/or professional application!
- Visit the dedicated Forum at any time during the course to share, and discuss, what you are both experiencing, and learning.
Questions to ask yourself in each lesson: ‘What new skills of awareness would I like to develop? Where might I want to apply them? How might I adjust how I approach events, people, and my own ideas and experiences?
Below are the course lessons – go through each lesson, before moving on to the next.
[Click on Lesson 1 to begin the course! Please note that lessons are not always in numerical order as they may be drawn from different parts of the entire DE course to serve a distinct learning need.]