What to expect
In this course, there are 6 lessons.
- Qualities of RES – aspects, skills and approaches.
- WOK choices, being thinking creating.
- Changing States of Consciousness.
- Incoming – opening the portals to awareness.
- Changing State of Being.
Each lesson contains 6 elements.
- A ‘welcome image’ to invite contemplation, invitational paragraph & quote.
- Video presentation and transcript.
- Mindmap of the video presentation. *[Print mindmap for easier contemplation – recommended minimum size 11″x17″].
- A self-reflective review (self-reflection questions) to help you make this relevant and personal to your growth, research, and learning. They can be responded to in a personal journal and also shared in the Forum.
- Incorporate your learning into a personally devised creative process and/or professional application!
- Visit the dedicated Forum at any time during the course to share, and discuss, what you are experiencing, and learning.
The group will Zoom video conference weekly, with Clare, to discuss the content, ask questions and share insights and discoveries. The ability to hear each other live, as well as communicate on the Forum, enables deeper peer learning.
Questions to ask yourself in each lesson: ‘What new skills of awareness would I like to develop? Where might I want to apply them? How might I adjust how I approach events, people, and my own ideas and experiences, to reach my personal goals?
Below are the course lessons – go through each lesson, before moving on to the next.