Changing States of Being & Brainstorming. We are intelligent in so many ways. We have barely scratched the surface on what we are capable of, how fleshy and imaginative our rational knowing is, how improvisational and creative our Sensory and Emotional ways of knowing are. We are so much more than we know! One of the Tenets of Dynamic Emergence is that we are not fixed; because that is so, we can learn how to enjoy shifting states of being (of consciousness) at will, and in collaboration with others. Our creative flow is one moment away as is our next successful brainstorming session. Here we learn how to tap into our potential, our flow, become masters of our own energy field, and influencers of the future that we believe can serve the beauty and phenomenal nature of all life, with ease and depth.
What to expect
In this course there are 6 lessons.
- Qualities of RES – aspects, skills and approaches.
- WOK choices, being thinking creating.
- Changing States of Consciousness.
- Incoming – opening the portals to awareness.
- Changing State of Being.
Each lesson contains 5 elements.
- Mindmap, introductory paragraph, and inspirational, introductory, quote. (Downloadable version of the Mindmap for your reflection).
- A corresponding video that brings the map to life in real time & list of elements covered.
- A self-reflective review (self-reflection questions) to help you make this more relevant and personal to your growth, research, and learning. They can be responded to in a personal journal and also shared in the Forum.
- Incorporate your learning into a personally devised creative process and/or professional application!
- Visit the dedicated Forum at any time during the course to share, and discuss, what you are both experiencing, and learning.
Questions to ask yourself in each lesson: ‘What new skills of awareness would I like to develop? Where might I want to apply them? How might I adjust how I approach events, people, and my own ideas and experiences?
Below are the course lessons – go through each lesson, before moving on to the next.
[Click on Lesson 1 to begin the course! Please note that lessons are not always in numerical order as they may be drawn from different parts of the entire DE course to serve a distinct learning need.]