Dynamic Emergence Explained. This is where it all begins, looking at how the Universe works, in six easy videos that give an overview of what Dynamic Emergence is, and why it matters for us to know about it. We start to get an idea of the phenomenal context of how we are designed and what incredible gifts we have been entrusted within that design. Here, we set the stage to give ourselves the context that we need to understand what kind of journey, and personal adventure, we are about to set sail on, and how each journey ties into a universal context of communicative living systems. There will be storms and magnificent views and you will be tested, like any good journeyer, but you will triumph, because the only things you really need – which you already have – are your imagination, your courage, your curiosity, and the keys to Dynamic Emergence – which you are about to receive!
What to expect
In this course, there are 6 lessons.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: Introduction.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: Experiential Truths.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: The components.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: Living Systems review.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: How to Thrive!
- Dynamic Emergence explained: Review & Example.
Each lesson contains 5 elements.
- Mindmap, introductory paragraph, and inspirational, introductory, quote. (Downloadable version of the Mindmap for your reflection).
- A corresponding video that brings the map to life in real time & list of elements covered.
- A self-reflective review (self-reflection questions) to help you make this more relevant and personal to your growth, research, and learning. They can be responded to in a personal journal and also shared in the Forum.
- Incorporate your learning into a personally devised creative process and/or professional application!
- Visit the dedicated Forum at any time during the course to share, and discuss, what you are both experiencing, and learning.
Questions to ask yourself in each lesson: ‘What new skills of awareness would I like to develop? Where might I want to apply them? How might I adjust how I approach events, people, and my own ideas and experiences?
Below are the 6-course lessons – go through each lesson, before moving on to the next.
[Click on lesson 1 to begin the course! Please note that lessons are not always in numerical order as they may be drawn from different parts of the entire DE course to serve a distinct learning need.]