What to expect
In this course, there are 6 sessions.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: Introduction.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: Experiential Truths.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: The components.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: Living Systems review.
- Dynamic Emergence explained: How to Thrive!
- Dynamic Emergence explained: Review & Example.
Each session contains 6 elements.
- A ‘welcome image’ to invite contemplation, invitational paragraph & quote.
- Video presentation and transcript.
- Mindmap of the video presentation. *[Print mindmap for easier contemplation – recommended minimum size 11″x17″].
- A self-reflective review (self-reflection questions) to help you make this relevant and personal to your growth, research, and learning. They can be responded to in a personal journal and also shared in the Forum.
- Incorporate your learning into a personally devised creative process and/or professional application!
- Visit the dedicated Forum at any time during the course to share, and discuss, what you are experiencing, and learning.
Your group will Zoom video conference weekly, with Clare, to discuss content, ask questions, and share insights and discoveries. The ability to share and hear each other live, as well as deepen the connections and learning on the DE Network/Community Forum during (and after) the course, give new insights to add to your own creative learning experience.
Try keeping these questions in mind as you go through each session:
- ‘What new skills of awareness would I like to develop?
- Where might I want to apply them?
- How might I adjust how I approach events, people, and my own ideas and experiences, to reach my personal goals?