Move forward into a new experience, a new dream... towards something you love.
Welcome to your journey! And yes, it is a journey! Remember, in each stage you will find 3 videos: 1). An overview, 2). A series of carefully crafted questions and 3). Example responses. Wherever you are on your journey, these steps are going to help you grow your creative fire and your sense of clarity and purpose for next steps - for any aspect of your life that you are currently focused on. On this page, you will find 3 things to help you on your way:
- Brief video overview of all the stages (below),
- Recommended approaches (Methodology), and
- Ways to prepare yourself for your journey and maximize your potential results (Process Recommendations).
A brief overview of the upcoming 7 Stages of Self-Transformation.
Ways to approach this process!
There are many ways to approach this process of discovering unique pathways towards that which you love... toward that which beckons - see the recommended list in 'Methodology'. Do this process in your own time, on your preferred schedule - and perhaps have a friend do it with you! You can book Clare's support, at any time on your journey, here.
How do we do this?? Well, that's up to you! You can be creative! Follow your muse. You are doing this for you, so choose what feels right for you. Here are some suggestions (and remember, you do not have to identify as an artist to do any of these!):
- Journal! (Easy, portable, personal - perhaps go and pick out a new one just for this process). And write, write, write.
- Mind-mapping (where you have a large poster board - perhaps arts and crafts paper). You will write & draw on it, filling the 'canvas' as you progress through each step).
- Art collage (you can use found images that you like that tell your story).
- Sculpture or assemblage.
- Choreograph an expressive and personal dance.
- Write a short play!
- Respond through music.
- Express yourself in poetry.
- Pick one approach or combine!
- Speak up to someone who needs to hear what yo u have to say.
- Play. Explore. Discover.
- Develop ideas.
- Your artistic and personal responses might be painted, written, danced, filmed, journaled, photographed, collaged, poetry, etc. There are so many approaches, you might use a different approach for each Stage, or a continuation of a singular creative theme - that is up to you... follow your muse (she knows!).
My personal recommendation is to journal and do something creative in response... in any order!
- Find a private and quiet place to watch the videos and respond.
- Put time aside. If necessary - let people know that you will be unavailable for an hour or so, so you can relax and focus.
- Take your time with the videos and your process - your pacing may vary, or it might be more regular.
- Have the creative tools you want available for when you start responding, so that you can go straight from watching the videos to responding from a place of meditation and focus if you want.
- You might watch the videos and 'germinate' before responding, or you might go straight to your response.
- Let yourself feel.
- Judgment free zone! Be compassionate with yourself - there is no specific way to 'do this right' - you are a process unfolding. If judgment of what you are feeling comes up, or of what you are creating, take a moment, breathe, write, take a walk, relax, release.
- Remember, you are doing something brave and unique - it may have taken some time to get here! Let that be as big as it is.
- Remember to be kind to yourself and appreciative of your uniqueness - that is what we love about you.
You might wish to have someone on one time with me during this process, to help you get started, or meet newly emerging experiences. We can set that up ahead of time, or you can book it when it becomes apparent that you want some support. Please see session prices here.