We are (in) a living system… imagine if we actually lived into that!
It’s time for Governance, Education & Business practices to evolve – and for us to evolve with them.
We have more intelligence and creativity than we have ever actually used – we are each designed with three essential Ways Of knowing.
Each Way Of Knowing (WOK) carries a unique way of being in right relationship to life and needs to be respectfully listened to, understood, and brought into all our deliberations. These WOK carry information essential for our future,from the personal, to the global.
As soon as we start to understand the implications of what we do not yet know, but can learn, we can generate inspiring, intelligent, and safe ways to co-create our future.
How we are unique is tied into the three Ways Of Knowing, and how we use them – how long we last, as a species, depends on that we use them.
We are embedded in a system where we rely on the Planet for our sustenance, but we also need to rely on the Planet for our wisdom. Systemic longevity relies on us understanding our WOK – therefore, so does ours.
We inherit all of our attributes from Earth and Cosmos’s interactive living systems that create us, our intelligence(s), our creativity, our reverie, and our imaginations, along with our oxygen, food, and water.
Since we actively inherit everything we need to survive from our system, we cannot survive without acknowledging that dependency – adjusting our behaviors to protect this extraordinary symbiosis. This requires us to evolve.
Even our ability to think comes from the system – from Infinite Consciousness and from Planetary sentience.
How we form societies, interact, create, plan, operate and relate to one another, and to our home, depends on our regard for how this system operates. It’s time to evolve how we see ourselves.
Our planet is sentient. If it weren’t, we would not be either – we do not operate in a vacuum: We emerge dynamically, from the creative intelligence of life itself.
Nested hierarchies – our amazing home
Some of what we will explore:
- Three ways of knowing and why they matter – and how to access them.
- What is DE and how it affects you!
- Learning how we have built societies based on a misunderstanding of who we are and what we are doing here. And what we can do about it.
- How to access your cosmological (creative) potential.
- Why the Arts matter and need to be protected if we want to protect our future.
- Why Artists, HSP & Indigenous knowing are more needed now than ever before.
- How who we are and what we know, and don’t know, affects the planet.
- How DE is a map of our living system.
- How life, and energy, work.
- Developing our inner/outer alchemist – becoming a ‘master of self’.
- Better understanding the mysteries of the Universe.
- Where we come from, and where we belong.
- Why you being fully you, and understanding your magical inheritance, truly matters.
- What you are here to contribute.
- How our intelligence is, in fact, of the Planet and Cosmos.
- How our Universe is creative.
- How our creativity is, in fact, proof of our inherent belonging in the heart of our Cosmos.