DE Foundations – RES at its core. Here we explore our inner framework – what makes us up, and discover the range of gifts that we arrived on this planet with. Here we will cover the basic tenets of our alchemical design. We begin with ourselves, and the three ways of knowing that give us access to all levels of Consciousness – travelling all the way from our core self, through the planet, to our parent cosmos. We will learn how to understand ourselves as energy knowing itself, and interact with the infinity of ourselves, in practical ways, identifying, and clarifying our own unique skill set. From there we can imprint the world in the positive ways we were designed to master, in order to truly know who we are… and to clear the way for us to co-create sustainable communities, organizations, and lifestyles.
What to expect
In this course there are 5 lessons.
- You exist as proof of magic!
- You emerge into the World (and interact!).
- RES overview with focus on Rational knowing.
- Emotional knowing, and its gifts.
- Sensory knowing as a unique awareness.
Each lesson contains 5 elements.
- Mindmap, introductory paragraph, and inspirational, introductory, quote. (Downloadable version of the Mindmap for your reflection).
- A corresponding video that brings the map to life in real time & list of elements covered.
- A self-reflective review (self-reflection questions) to help you make this more relevant and personal to your growth, research, and learning. They can be responded to in a personal journal and also shared in the Forum.
- Incorporate your learning into a personally devised creative process and/or professional application!
- Visit the dedicated Forum at any time during the course to share, and discuss, what you are both experiencing, and learning.
Questions to ask yourself in each lesson: ‘What new skills of awareness would I like to develop? Where might I want to apply them? How might I adjust how I approach events, people, and my own ideas and experiences?
Below are the course lessons – go through each lesson, before moving on to the next.
[Click on lesson 1 to begin the course! Please note that lessons are not always in numerical order as they may be drawn from different parts of the entire DE course to serve a distinct learning need.]