Fields of Influence and Resonance. Here we will explore how we arise through relationship, and interaction, with each other. There is harmonious consonance and there is the discomfort of dissonance – and we experience both! Check in on how triggering happens and what to do about it, how to use it to further our own growth and potential creative impact. Begin to notice how you change in different people’s company and what you can do about it. We will also recognize how all this is the Universe conspiring to help us grow spiritually. You may be surprised to discover how we influence what is possible next for our entire species, and how we are influenced in who we become, just by the company we keep.
What to expect
In this course there are 6 lessons.
- How your energy interacts with one person.
- How your energy interacts with a group of people.
- Resonance, Consonance, Dissonance.
- How we create belief systems.
- Inner RES emphasis (knowing bias) – connected.
- Inner RES emphasis (knowing bias) – disconnected.
Each lesson contains 5 elements.
- Mindmap, introductory paragraph, and inspirational, introductory, quote. (Downloadable version of the Mindmap for your reflection).
- A corresponding video that brings the map to life in real time & list of elements covered.
- A self-reflective review (self-reflection questions) to help you make this more relevant and personal to your growth, research, and learning. They can be responded to in a personal journal and also shared in the Forum.
- Incorporate your learning into a personally devised creative process and/or professional application!
- Visit the dedicated Forum at any time during the course to share, and discuss, what you are both experiencing, and learning.
Questions to ask yourself in each lesson: ‘What new skills of awareness would I like to develop? Where might I want to apply them? How might I adjust how I approach events, people, and my own ideas and experiences?
Below are the course lessons – go through each lesson, before moving on to the next.
[Click on Lesson 1 to begin the course! Please note that lessons are not always in numerical order as they may be drawn from different parts of the entire DE course to serve a distinct learning need.]